Tuesday 27 March 2012

Fanfest and all the complaints

So I've been reading through General Discussion as usual, its what I do each morning. And the amount of people who have started complaining about what the Mitanni said in the Alliance Panel, which I did watch live on EVE TV, is staggering. There was one thread posted vaguely about it before the results for the CSM were posted and this I can accept some people would be bum hurt from it. However as the majority of the new threads were only posted AFTER the Mitanni was back in the chairman seat shows that the idiotic calls for his resignation about this is only for people to pull him out the seat.
Now I am not a Goon and have no intention to ever be one, however I do believe they are a very integral part of this game and their history goes back almost as far as the game does. What he said may have been wrong but everyone says wrong things while drunk. The Mitanni has publicly apologised and this I accept as being enough, there is no need to pull him off the seat as what he has done for the CSM helped this game no end.
Also another thing with these threads and many like them when people start raging, they always put that the community is not happy with this and that is completely wrong, SOME of the community is not happy with this and wants his resignation, SOME not all and this I feel everyone should get into their heads, just because some people do not post on the forums or some people do not express their intents does not mean they agree with you.

So that's my rant as I do get very annoyed with people like this and I believe this blog will be a mix of some of my PVP experiences and also my ranting as some of the community for being douches.

No comments:

Post a Comment