Thursday 12 July 2012

ATX and my early thoughts

So I have been watching the Alliance Tournament vids on Youtube due to me being away both weekends and I have got to say this years final should be a good one. Alot of big names have already been knocked out and alot of the lesser known alliances are still in meaning that we could very well have a final of alliances that were barely known.
This weekend is the only weekend that I can actually watch any of the fight live so I will post again sometime this weekend with my thought of some of this weekends fights which should be good ones.

Also going to some of the complaints of people on the forums saying there shouldn't be the deal going on in local and such and that is to be honest rubbish, deals is part of this game and should happen, and as CCP does it should be endorsed as the deals are one bit of this magnificent game.

This must be the shortest post ive yet to have made. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment