Monday 25 July 2011

Mining

So I believe that the last post is going to be the last post about ranting at the community as that won’t get me any readers. So I’m going to start with what this blogs really going to be about.
Null sec.
This is mainly going to be null sec industry as I am a Indy pilot at heart. But for any pvp action that I get myself into then I will post a comment about that too. I will be following the news and giving my views on them, but I’ll keep these to a minimum unless people actually want to read these.

So yesterday I bought myself a hulk after selling the mackinaw. This alone will boost my mining output, but I also have got my hands temporarily on a orca. Which combined with Trebs great command skills means I can strip 0.5 belts in 5 hours with just a single hulk and an orca. Now I have been toying with the idea of starting 1 or 2 new accounts and getting them into hulks but I’ve never needed to before as I haven’t mined enough but now that I’m going to null sec to join THORN-Syndicate again as a Indy pilot I feel that I could do it. I will just need to make sure that my pc can actually handle it, as its currently just about does 2 eve clients and a Minecraft client.

So yes I will be moving to null to be a Indy pilot, running PI planets again, and making ships sub and capital class hopefully as I will have the skills for them by the time I actually want to move down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment