Wednesday 20 July 2011

Null sec

Now I don’t live in null sec anymore, however I did spend the entirety of last year there, so I would say that I have some knowledge of how it works.
So the DRF own the drone regions half the South and the majority of the North and to be honest I believe this is too much space. No CCP won’t be stepping in as this is a sandbox and it is player run, the problem will need to be sorted out by us the players. Yesterday some news appeared that the DRF had lost interest after the massive losses from the Goons, Test and the Deklein coalition when they can’t bring in the massive amounts of supers they have and their not using a exploit to being these in.
The real problem I have is the DRF went in supposedly to break the massive blue ball that was the Northern Coalition however they have gone in with more blues then the whole of the NC had anyway so all they have done is contradict themselves throughout the whole campaign which seems to have stalled after so many sub-capital losses and the recent caging in of their super caps in their own pos's.
I do believe that the goons and the rest of the cluster-fuck coalition will attack the DRF and take back the North, but I can’t see this happening till after the promised super carrier nerf this winter.
What I would love to see is a mass attack on the DRF from all sides and completely obliterating the DRF and kicking them out of the drone regions, but it’s more likely me winning the weekly lottery on eve-radio.
Tomorrow I will be talking about my views with the recent riots in the major trade hubs of eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment